Who We Are
WEVO is a digital marketing startup that created the first platform to optimize digital experiences BEFORE going live. The WEVO platform was created in response to the digital marketer's frustration with existing tools that require considerable time, resources and guesswork in an attempt to increase conversion rates. Leveraging a proprietary behavioral AI model and crowdsourced insights, WEVO generates recommendations that have a proven track record of significantly increasing conversion. Our award-winning platform has seen rapid adoption among leading brands including Wells Fargo, Intuit, Harvard, LogMeIn, and many others. If you are passionate about joining a world-class insight team in a rapidly growing tech startup, we want to hear from you.
What you'll Do
An Insight Strategist at WEVO finds qualitative analysis intellectually stimulating, especially when the right or wrong answer is difficult to discern, and finds writing about these insights and making business recommendations based on the insights inspiring. As an SMB Insight Strategist at WEVO, you play a critical role in client projects. Insight Strategists are tasked with
- Developing key insights based on panel data that tell an actionable story and drive substantive changes in marketing materials
- Aiding in the design of programmatic, survey-based tests of consumer behavior in response to marketing stimuli
- Collaborating with internal product teams to design and deliver meaningful insights into consumer behavior that can move WEVO’s product offering forward
What You'll Bring
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Consumer Psychology or Sociology, with coursework in Marketing, Communications, and Business, etc.) and 2-4 years of experience in a relevant role with a proven track record of insight generation based on primary consumer research.
- You are an SMB expert. You love working with SMBs and understand what drives them and what makes them different from consumers or other bigger businesses.
- You have a strong business sense and apply that to your analysis and insight
- You are an avid observer of and have a keen interest in human behavior and communication
- Your business writing skills are second to none. You read between the lines of qualitative data to generate a succinct executive summary that anyone could understand.
- You are highly detail-oriented and intuitive. You can identify patterns and trends in data and connect them to the bigger picture to tell a comprehensive story
- You are always eager to learn and improve. You can work across clients and industries and are always on the hunt for ways to improve yourself and your work.
- You understand the important balance of quality and deadlines. You are self-motivated - able to figure out what needs to be done and do it.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Previous startup or agency experience
- Experience with consumer survey research methodologies and best practices
- Working knowledge of data modeling and tools (Excel, R, SPSS, Tableau, etc.)
- Basic familiarity with SQL (Specifically PostgreSQL)
What You'll Get
- Highly competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity
- Really unlimited paid time off
- Excellent company-sponsored healthcare
- Flexible work-from-home opportunities (from day one!)
- Unlimited growth potential
- The usual startup perks (unlimited snacks and coffee, regular team lunches and outings, fun office space, etc.)
This is a full-time role at our Boston, MA office.