WEVO is a digital marketing startup based in Boston. It is the first platform to improve digital experiences without the need for live website traffic, disrupting the existing market of digital optimization. Leveraging AI and crowdsourced insights, WEVO generates recommendations that have proven to significantly increase conversion. WEVO's award-winning platform has seen rapid adoption among top brands including Wells Fargo, Purdue Global, Intuit, Harvard, LogMeIn, and many others.
As a Qualitative Insight Analyst at WEVO you will have a pivotal role in WEVO's client project deliverables. Analysts are tasked with analyzing; and summarizing qualitative data gathered from survey to deliver the highest quality results to our customers.
Passion and Skills
- Strong analytical ability: You have strong critical thinking and analysis fundamentals and are passionate about applying them to solve hard problems.
- You have an ability to synthesize qualitative data and “connect the dots” to provide a deeper understanding to our clients.
- Collaboration: You love working with others, sharing information, and contributing to the team.
- Insight: You are able to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to derive high-level insights and findings for our customers.
- Communication: Strong written skills to tell the story of the insights to our customers.
- Entrepreneurial passion: You love creatively solving big challenges and thrive in an agile environment where you actively contribute to the team, the company, and your own growth and development.
- BA/BS (Consumer Psychology, Marketing, Economics, or Philosophy preferred)
- Prior experience analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Working knowledge of consumer research and qualitative data analysis
- Skilled in analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience in generating insights from qualitative and quantitative data (connecting dots)
- Proficient in writing clear and compelling content
- Self-motivated and independent, able to figure out what needs to be done and do it
This is a full-time role. WEVO is based in Boston, MA but we are open to a remote candidate with the right skills and experience.
If you are passionate about joining a world-class research team in a rapidly growing tech startup, we want to hear from you. Reach out to us today.