Who We Are
WEVO is a digital marketing startup that created the first platform to optimize digital experiences BEFORE going live. The WEVO platform was created in response to digital marketer's frustration with existing tools that require considerable time, resources and guesswork in an attempt to increase conversion rates. Leveraging a proprietary behavioral AI model and crowdsourced insights, WEVO generates recommendations that have a proven track record of significantly increasing conversion. Our award-winning platform has seen rapid adoption among leading brands including Wells Fargo, Intuit, Harvard, LogMeIn, and many others. If you are passionate about joining a world-class insight team in a rapidly growing tech startup, we want to hear from you.
What You'll Do
As an Insight Strategist at WEVO, you play a critical role in client projects. You’ll pour through thousands of data points per project and hundreds of lines of qualitative data to discern WHY consumers do or don’t resonate with digital marketing materials. You’ll write an in-depth, yet succinct, set of key findings for customers that will inform the next steps to improving their marketing efforts. And you’ll inform the next generation of WEVO’s insight generation efforts.
Insight Strategists are tasked with
- Developing key insights based on qualitative panel data that tell an actionable story and drive substantive changes in marketing materials
- Aiding in the design of programmatic, survey-based tests of consumer behavior in response to marketing stimuli
- Collaborating with internal product teams to design and deliver meaningful insights into consumer behavior that can move WEVO’s product offering forward
What You Bring
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Consumer Psychology, Marketing, Communications, etc.) and 2-4 years of experience in a relevant role with a proven track record of insight generation based on primary consumer research.
- Your business writing skills are second to none. You read between the lines of qualitative data to generate a succinct executive summary that anyone could understand.
- You are highly detail-oriented and intuitive. You can identify patterns and trends in data and connect them to the bigger picture to tell a comprehensive story
- You are always eager to learn and improve. You can work across clients and industries and are always on the hunt for ways to improve yourself and your work.
- You understand the important balance of quality and deadlines. You are self-motivated - able to figure out what needs to be done and do it.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Previous startup or agency experience
- Experience with consumer survey research methodologies and best practices
What You'll Get
- Highly competitive base salary
- Stock options
- Really unlimited paid time off
- Excellent company-sponsored healthcare
- Flexible work-from-home opportunities (from day one!)
- Unlimited growth potential
- The usual startup perks (unlimited snacks and coffee, regular team lunches and outings, fun office space, etc.)
This is a full-time role at our Boston, MA office.